1. Listening to you - What are your needs? What is your business about? What are your main objectives?
Learning from us - Using this opportunity, we offer advice on suitable technology for you, and the likely costs involved.
2. This is an opportunity for both parties to digest the information and conduct research as identified during the 'listen and learn' meeting, and outline initial ideas.
3. Discuss ideas. We would develop initial storyboards and show working examples of what we can offer you. You may also have further ideas that you would like to discuss.
4. The final storyboards need to be created and signed off, and a contract, cost and launch date agreed.
5. Design and development time for the final solution.
6. After client sign off the final solution is either delivered to you or uploaded onto the internet.
7. We like to nurture and support our solutions to get the most out of them, after all, the quicker you get 'Return On Investment' the more likely you are to recommend us to others.
Our processes and principles
1.Listen & Learn
We treat clients as individuals and so do not offer 'packages'.
We offer the best solution for your budget, large or small.